Saturday, June 12, 2010

21 things to do before I turn 21

Ok I need help here people I'm turning 21 on the 7th of August this year and I want to draw up a list of thing to do before I turn 21!!!

So heres the list so far!

1. Buy and eat expensive french macaroons!!

2. Go on a boat trip!

3. Cook or bake 15 new receipes

4. Sew 3 projects

5. Tell 21 people that I love how I feel about them!

6. Watch the sunrise and set at least once and appreciate all it's beauty

7. Taste 21 different wines

I'm still very much looking for suggestions to add to my list!! Although I have started working on the ones I have so far!!!

All suggestions welcomed! So please help,

thanks you!

La GrĂ¡ (with love in irish)
Jenni!

3 comments:

  1. i lovee that you made a list to do before you turn 21, i wih that i had more times to do this and appreciate the things around me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i still havent quite got the list to 21 things but im pluging away at the things that are on there!!

    ReplyDelete