Thursday, May 13, 2010

All moved In!! (and a thank you to 'huge love')



Well it's been too long since I've written anything but the week so far has been a bit hectic between moving all our stuff and going back to work!!

We started our move at 11 on Monday morning and I was still cleaning the apartment last night!! So it's been a long road! But I'm truly happier than ever before in our new home!!

our first meal together in our new place was a very adventurous sausage and egg! Yes really I'm not even kidding! This self professed culinary genius allowed her hubby to cook a breakfast as my dinner, how funny!


(and in case your wondering yes that is orange juice were having with our dinner!!)

A wonderful inspirational blogger Tiffany Johnson who you can find at Huge Love was kind enough to share this with me

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future"


and it made me think of how often I've doubted the Lord and his plans for me! The Hubby and I have not always had it easy, we were in a long distance relationship for quite along time before he found the money and courage to move his entire life across the Irish sea from Pontypool, south Wales to Dublin, Ireland! He had found a job and came here with a car full of his old life and his past to live his future! He had been here 3 months when he was unfairly dismissed from his job and we lost everything he had to give up his apartment and our lives! We moved it with my parents and Have been with them till now a year and a half of living with my parents watching what we did and said and penny pinching to get out of there as quickly as possible!!

I spent too much of this time looking on the negative I often thought why us Lord what have we done to deserve this?? But now I see the lord was bringing us closer together and was really just making us stronger!! It may not have felt it while we were shedding tears and arguing but we could handle it and I now know The Lord knew that it's all part of his master plan for us!! I am truly seeing hope and our future now!!

So thank you Tiffany your a wonderful person and you always seem to have the right words!

I want to share with you all our new house motto's (plural cause we couldn't make up our minds just yet!)

option 1:
May this home be blessed with the laughter of children,
the warmth of a close family,
hope for the future
and fond memories of the past

option 2:
In our house we do second chances
we say prayers
we do I'm sorrys
we play hard
and we do loud really well

option 3:
May our home know joy
may each room hold laughter and
may every window open a great possibility

cast your votes now!! lol

O and if you've any other suggestions please toss them my way!!

and Finally I want to say something I've really realise in this past week, having somewhere to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is the ultimate blessing!!

wishing you all every health and happiness in your home, wherever it may be,

Jenn
xx

2 comments:

  1. i honestly like what you said here..." having somwhere to go is home, hacng someone to love is family, having both is the ultimate blessing." that should be your motto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so far weve still been undecided lol were rolling with them all at the minute!!! do you have any mottos in life??

    ReplyDelete