Thursday, May 27, 2010

Easiest Cookie recipe!!!

.

225 grams/8 ounces Butter(softened)
110 grams/3.8( 4) ounces Caster Sugar
275 grams/9.8(10) ounces Plain Flour
chocolate cut into chunks or chips

1. Preheat the oven to 170°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3.
2. Cream the butter in a large bowl or in a food mixer until soft.
3. Add the sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Sift in the flour, add the chocolate and bring the mixture together to form a dough by hand.
5. Using your hands, roll the dough into balls and place them slightly apart on a baking tray (no need to grease or line)
6. Flatten them slightly bake in the oven for 13–15 minutes or until they are light golden brown and slightly firm on top.
7. Carefully transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.


AND BON APPETIT!!!

Happy baking!!

Jenn!
X X X

Recipe is a Rachel Allen recipe which I fell in love with and cant stop making!

2 comments:

  1. Yumm, cookies. Just what I need! Thanks so much for following my blog. I've added you to my follow list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you means the world to me!!

    ReplyDelete