Monday, May 17, 2010

Saturday stroll around our new village!

Saturday afternoon came and I decided to go for a stroll to accquint myself with the neighbourhood a little better! I found my new church (well it didnt take much finding it's literally a stones throw away from home)


I also found the seafront less than 5 mins walk away



So then my hubby got home from work and joined me on my stroll and we went down toward all the fish mongers to get some fresh fish for dinner!! on the way we passed the lifeboat and the memorial for those lost at sea



and then we got cod for dinner and fed the seals!



We then took a moment to admire the view and headed home for a curry and a few beers with sundays dinner in tow!!




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos!

    Your blog is great! Just became a follower!

    Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
    Hope you like it and share the love by following me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems to be a beautiful place.. :)

    ReplyDelete