Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The big move!!

So myself and my other half are moving in 6 days! we're due to move monday the 10th of may to Howth! I am so over excited were moving from my mom's spare room to a wonderful little appartment in a fishing village on the northside of Dublin bay! Amoung the residents of Howth throughout the centuaries is:

*W.b. Yeats My all time favourite poet!
*legendary broadcaster Gay Byrne
*Booker Prize-winning novelist John Banville
*U2 drummer Larry Mullen
*Senator and retail pioneer Fergal Quinn
*musicians Barney McKenna and John Sheahan of The Dubliners
*Dolores O'Riordan of The Cranberries.
*Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy lived in Howth for a time.
*Actor Stuart Townsend was born in Howth.
*Author and philosopher Robert Anton Wilson resided there for six years in 1980s.
*Multiple Eurovision Song Contest winner Johnny Logan and his famous tenor father Patrick O'Hagan lived for many years in Howth.
*Lynn Redgrave and husband John Clark raised their family there in the early 1970s.
*Composer Brian Boydell was born in Howth and returned as an adult to live there with his family. *Producer and Director team Moya Doherty and John McColgan of Riverdance live with their family nearHowth Summit.

So we'll be in good company anyway lol



I will post pictures of the appartment before we put our stamp on it and after!!

But for now I thought pictures of packing would be called for!!




The hubby in my sports bra!!


No comments:

Post a Comment