Sunday, May 2, 2010

Introductions

Well It's only right that I introduce myself, this is me:



I'm Jenn and I'm 21 as it stands my weight is at:



Weight has always been an issue for me!! For as long as I can remember I've been overweight and I have tried numerous times to deal with this issue but I have given up to easily each and every time I've tried. But I have realised that it was the hard work I was affraid of!! But NOTHING IN LIFE COMES EASY! so this time round when the going gets tough I intend on getting tough along with it!!

A massive part of my life I haven't introduced to you yet is my family:

this is my momma and pappa, my sis(Sarah)me and my brother(Rob) and my wonderful niece and nephew (Jack and Kate)






and last but definately not least is my future matthew or matt or even matty, he is my world he's the man I love, adore, wanna marry and make babies with!! He is the most wonderful thing in my life he knows how to make me snap and even more than that he knows how to make me smile!! He did the most selfless and admirable thing on our anniversary 2 years ago when he moved to dublin to be with me!! So here we are me and the love of my life with his wonderful parents:


1 comment:

  1. Hi,Jenn! Nice to meet you! You seem like a cute person. :)
    See you!

    ReplyDelete